When using a tracker form to build out multiple drill-through forms, permissions from the tracker will be inherited by every drill-through.
This can be set up in the following way:
- When viewing a tracker form, go to the permissions within the form.
- Within the permissions area, add the appropriate groups and users to the tracker. For more information on how to do this see here.
In this example, we have 1 group in Edit / Update as shown below.
- Create a new drill-through from the tracker by clicking the icon on the left of the form. Select Insert After to insert a new row. Fill in any relevant information to create a drill-through form.
- Click into the drill-through form which will be highlighted blue.
- Within the drill-through, navigate to the form permissions, as in step 1.
- The drill-through will inherit the same permissions as the tracker (i.e. the same single group within the Edit / Update permission), as seen below.
- The drill-through form will inherit all permissions from the tracker, although users and groups can still be added and removed from drill-through forms as normal, as explained here.